- March 27-31 - Spring Break!
- April 11 - Math Bowl, at Granville Wells Elementary
- Click to learn about the Witham FitLife Challenge
- Read the TES Anti-Bullying Brochure
Thorntown Elementary Mission Statement
Thorntown Elementary School staff, parents, and community dedicate themselves to promoting and improving the education of children and youth. In addition, the school provides a safe climate favorable to positive educational growth. Educational experiences are flexible enough to enhance the personal and intellectual development of all students; as well as, to provide encouragement for students to become life-long learners.
Western Boone Vision Statement
We will be a progressive school community dedicated to excellence in education, holding high expectations for students and staff, and committing our resources and energies toward continuous improvement.
The following schedules are current for this school year. Please check the alternate schedule when we have a school delay. Thank You.
School Day Schedule
- School Begins 7:55 am
- School Dismissed 2:40 pm
- Doors will open at 7:40 am
- First Bell 7:40 am
- Tardy Bell 7:55 am
Alternate Schedule (2 hr delay)
- 9:55 am - 2:40 pm
- Doors open at 9:40 am
- Preschool 10:20-10:50 am
- Kindergarten 10:30-11:00 am
- First Grade 10:50-11:20 am
- Second Grade 11:50 am-12:20 pm
- Third Grade 11:05-11:35 am
- Fourth Grade 11:20-11:50 am
- Fifth Grade 11:40 am-12:10 pm
- Sixth Grade 12:25-12:55 pm
Home of the Keewasakees!
Tweets by ThorntownES